You’ve decided to take the plunge and begin redecorating your home. However, decorating isn’t something that comes naturally to everyone, and in this instance, it may be your best option to consult with an interior design company in New Jersey or Philadelphia. An interior design company in New Jersey or Philadelphia will be able to provide you with a complete design consultation and explain to you the benefits of various designer upholstery fabrics. In addition, an interior design company can provide you with measurement and installation services – so revamping your home or office with designer upholstery fabric cannot be more simple.
Popular Types of Designer Upholstery Fabric
Designer upholstery fabric is a must have for anyone planning to redesign a room in their home or an office space. Scouring fabric stores for the perfect pattern and texture is overwhelming, not to mention the upholstery process itself takes practice and a lengthy amount of time to master. Upholstering furniture is best left to the professionals, who will guide you from the initial choice in designer upholstery fabric through to the finishing details. High-quality designer upholstery fabrics are less prone to wear and tear than more inexpensive fabrics, and are also available in an extensive selection of colors and materials. During your consultation with an interior designer, you will learn which types of designer upholstery fabric work best with the intent of the space.
- Cotton designer upholstery fabric is one of the most popular options. It’s not only soft, but also extremely durable and easy to maintain. Not to mention cotton designer upholstery fabric is available in nearly unlimited colors and patterns.
- Leather is perhaps the most in-demand out there. Extremely stylish and chic, this material is durable and only gets better over time. If you’re looking for a designer upholstery fabric that truly lasts the test of time, consider leather.
- Nylon designer upholstery fabric is a great option when looking for a durable and attractive fabric. Best of all, these fabrics are very stain resistant as well as easy to clean.
- Silk fabric is one that exudes luxury. Silk has the capability of truly transforming any room into a formal setting.
- Brocade designer upholstery fabric is usually made of silk and incorporates floral raised stitching using metallic threads. To the eye it looks very similar to embroidery, and is currently very trendy in upholstery and fashion.
If you’re interested in upholstering or reupholstering furniture in your home or office, a New Jersey or Philadelphia interior design company can assist you with all of your needs. By making the decision to use designer upholstery fabric, your choices are anything but limited.